• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello all! (1 Viewer)

f0rest

United Kingdom
Hi,

My name is David and I've been birdwatching for 2 years now. It all began with the purchase of a 70-300mm lens and my interested took off.

I have taken loads of bird pictures since and upgraded all of my gear, and have found it really interesting reading about birds, learning how to recognise them, and finding new ones.

I love all birds, especially kestrels and robins, and am pleased with a spot of any bird.

Look forward to contributing. Here is a pic I took yesterday on a visit to Attenborough Nature Reserve in Attenborough, Nottingham of a Great Crested Grebe completing its switchover of egg-guarding with its mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Photos of nests are not allowed on BF.

Hi David, welcome to birdforum from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish (y)
cheers,
Andy

Hi David and a warm welcome from me too. I do hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery.

I see your picture from Attenburgh hasn't made it onto your post... if you open it to Edit, you should see an icon, just above the message pane, for a picture. Click on that and you can then upload your picture. Alternatively you could click on the paper clip one at the bottom. Hope this helps, but don't be afraid to ask if you need more help.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back