• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Ontario, Canada (1 Viewer)

Hanifa

Canada
Hello - just came across this site and looking forward to sharing pics occasionally.
Here is today's fun capture. Hope you like it and have a beautiful day!
I call her Hera (could be male or female... but that's the name that seemed fitting to this mind!)hera.jpg

Hi Hanifa and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. That's a fine picture you've taken of this heron - I hope we may see more of your images in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Hanifa and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. That's a fine picture you've taken of this heron - I hope we may see more of your images in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Thank-you for your warm welcome - do the pics I show here automatically get added to the gallery? Maybe I'll take a peek over there again - lovely pics that many are posting and thanks again for the kind welcome!

Hi again Hanifa

No, pictures have to be uploaded directly to the Gallery. There's one or two points to bear in mind.

Whereas in a forum post there's not really a size restriction, images in the Gallery should be under 5000px, otherwise the thumbnail won't display (you can correct this afterwards if you forget - let me know and I'll talk you through it).

Photos should be of animals and plants that are wild, not pets or garden plants etc. and there's a limit of 3 images per 24 hours per person.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Welcome aboard Hanifa and that is a cool capture of this Heron amid all the vegetation!
Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi again Hanifa

No, pictures have to be uploaded directly to the Gallery. There's one or two points to bear in mind.

Whereas in a forum post there's not really a size restriction, images in the Gallery should be under 5000px, otherwise the thumbnail won't display (you can correct this afterwards if you forget - let me know and I'll talk you through it).

Photos should be of animals and plants that are wild, not pets or garden plants etc. and there's a limit of 3 images per 24 hours per person.
Thank-you!! I put Hera on there!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back