• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from South Houston! (3 Viewers)

Britt30

United States
Hello! I'm Britt, she/her, and currently live in south of Houston, about 10 minutes from the coast. I grew up in Utah and took up birding a couple years ago while living next to the mountains; there was a Great Horned Owl that lived close to my apartment, and has probably been my favorite sighting, but it's been fun to see more coastal birds down here. Happy to be here!

Hi Britt and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, Britt and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. There are some excellent migration places along the coast that hopefully you will be able to visit.

Hello! I'm Britt, she/her, and currently live in south of Houston, about 10 minutes from the coast. I grew up in Utah and took up birding a couple years ago while living next to the mountains; there was a Great Horned Owl that lived close to my apartment, and has probably been my favorite sighting, but it's been fun to see more coastal birds down here. Happy to be here!
Hi Britt, just here, new myself. Daniel and I moved to W Pearland from San Leon last year. If you want to go birding together, I’m game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back