• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

William Lewis

Wishing birdwatching paid the bills.
United Kingdom
Hello. My names Will. I've been birding since I suppose the age of 7ish starting with the yoc in Datchworth england (Mr and Mrs emms? If anyone remembers them) and have been at it ever since I'm 37 now. I just like getting out and about wherever I happen to be really and seeing what's about to get a feel for an areas ornithology. My local haunt is rspb fowlmere in Cambridgeshire or around my local area in Stotfold. I don't tend to go twitching great distances but do like to catch a couple of new species every year when I get chance, there normally not that rare though!

Hi Will and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Will, welcome! I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back