• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

DeniseGriggs

United States
Good morning. Thank you for allowing me to participate in this wonderful forum.

I am a full time Nurse Practitioner in an Urgent Care setting on the Outer Banks, NC, USA

When I am not at work, you will often find me out with my camera. Photography is a passion of mine. Mainly landscapes and wildlife …and of course birds are a big part of my passion!

Hi Denise and a warm welcome to you from those of us on BirdForum. Hope you enjoy your time with us :)

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

We have a Gallery where you can upload a maximum of three images in a 24 hour period. :)

Hi Denise and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I do hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery, apart from birds, we have categories for other wildlife and landscapes too, all are equally welcome.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, Denise and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back