• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

NORTHCEE

United States
Casual bird observer in Connecticut all my life. Joined to get more info on 1st ever sighting of small white bird at our door. Reddittors leaning towards Junco. It does seem to flock more with Juncos than with sparrows. And looking closer, I notice Juncos do have more patterning than I originally thought.. 1000005242.jpg

Hi NORTHCEE and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I've moved your post to the ID forum as they're better placed to be able to help you.

Some leucistic birds can really look pretty - like this one!!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome aboard NORTHCEE ! With all the Juncos I have seen, I have never seen a leucistic one. Nice catch :)

Hi NORTHCEE and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I've moved your post to the ID forum as they're better placed to be able to help you.

Some leucistic birds can really look pretty - like this one!!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Thank you and Added a better pic. How to post is going to take some getting used to...

Thank you and Added a better pic. How to post is going to take some getting used to...
Well done.... certainly worth the larger picture, he is very pretty!!

How to post is going to take some getting used to...
Well you seem to be managing these OK Northcee; it's probably the 'where' to put your threads which you find daunting, as this is a large forum, covering lots of topics.

Don't worry, if you need any help don't be afraid to ask, there'll always be someone around to assist you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back