• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help with Shetland (1 Viewer)

seggs

Alrite!
Hi all my better half has her heart set on visiting Shetland next year(we have,nt even got this years trip to Mull out of the way yet!) after seeing some of the excellent Tv programmes shown recently.
Ive little idea about the Isles apart from what we have seen on tv./internet sites and in glossy booklets she has sent for.

I prefer to hear BF users views on places to visit, so any help i get i would be gratefull for.:t:

Hi Segs

Wonderful place - you won't regret. Have a look at the Opus articles.

You won't regret going to Fetlar (we planned 3 nights and stayed 6 LOL).

Actually you won't regret anywhere you decide to go, from Fair Isle, Sumburgh Head to Hermaness.

D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back