• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi, kicking bear here from freezing cold North Devon...🥶🥶 (1 Viewer)

Hi Kickingbear... I'm thinking it might be better to put that last post of yours in the Garden Birds forum, where it will attract a wider audience and someone there may have some ideas for action you can take.

I can move it for you if you like, to save you re-typing it, but it's up to you entirely.

Hi Kickingbear... I'm thinking it might be better to put that last post of yours in the Garden Birds forum, where it will attract a wider audience and someone there may have some ideas for action you can take.

I can move it for you if you like, to save you re-typing it, but it's up to you entirely.
EDIT.... except we cross-posted, I meant the post before that last one LOL

It could be that the bird table is too close to the window. If there is movement behind the glass it will put birds off using it. Is there any shelter near it? Birds like to have bushes or trees or shrubs near so they can escape from any perceived danger.

Sorry, I’m a bit lost now I don’t know where this thread has gone.I mean I know it see you at the moment but I thought somebody was going to move it bit confused

Sorry, I’m a bit lost now I don’t know where this thread has gone.I mean I know it see you at the moment but I thought somebody was going to move it bit confused
Sorry KB.... I wasn't going to move the whole thread (you're still here), but was wondering if you would like your post re the bird table and no birds visiting it could be moved to another subforum where the experts on garden birds and feeders hang out.

Does your post with "Yes please" mean that you want it to be moved LOL. Sorry, I got distracted with no less than 3 phone calls so things have moved on in this thread since I posted.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back