• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi (1 Viewer)

Pops_uk

Hi all, a few lines to introduce myself to you all, my name is Glyn and I’m 51 years old, male and living in Fleet, Hampshire (about a mile away from Fleet Pond), and I’m sorry to say my partner ( Lynne ) and I have only just discovered the delights of bird watching and that’s all down to our granddaughter (four years old) wanting to know the names of the birds in the garden, well I’m glad to say we all now, can name the ten commonest visitors. Signing off with a big hello to you all
Regards Glyn

Welcome Glyn

Hi Glyn, as they say 'it's never too late to start' :)
Welcome to the forum ! Please feel free to share your ideas and opinions about all things birding. Everyone can benefit from a fresh new perspective. I hope that you enjoy participating in the development of the site.
Regards
IanF

Hello Glynn

just another big hello from me. We were all beginners once and never know it all. Dont be afraid to ask any birdy questions. We are here to help (if we can). Remember no one knows it all but together we know quite a bit!

Enjoy!
burhinus

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back