• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hiya from a Canadian currently in Scotland (1 Viewer)

bedwards144

Canada
Hi all!

My name is Brandon, and I'm from Ottawa, Canada! I got into birding almost 10 years ago now and it has very much become a central part of my life!

I'm currently a PhD Candidate focusing on statistical ecology. I do a lot of work with analyzing North American Breeding Bird Survey data, and am starting to move into the realm of data integration with things like eBird. I'm currently living in St Andrews, Scotland for the summer while doing a research visit at the University, and have very much been enjoying the new set of birds available to add to my life list.

Looking forward to interacting with you all on what seems like a lively community!

Hi Brandon and a warm welcome from me too.

All things Scottish can be found here.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back