• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

IDENTIFICARE PASARE MICA GALBENA (1 Viewer)

otosnomos

Romania
Vazuta: Paduriciile langa Victor Vlad Delamarin, intre ora 14 si 15
Marime: mica
Caracter: Spontana
Numar: Erau 4
Fenotip: corp general alb, spate galben, cioc necunoscut, aripi putin galbene cu negru
Sunet: "piu" foarte ridicat, avea repetiti de 0.5-1 secunde/a; fiecare repertoriu tinea aprx 5 sec, similar cu un Plover comun inelat
suspectez ca este un pitigoi albastru eurasiatic

Translation from Google Translate:
Seen: The Forest near Victor Vlad Delamarin, between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Size: small
Character: Spontaneous
Number: There were 4
Phenotype: general white body, yellow back, unknown beak, slightly yellow wings with black
Sound: very high "piu", had repetitions of 0.5-1 seconds/a; each repertoire held aprx 5 sec, similar to a common ringed plover I suspect it is a eurasian blue pitigoi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi otosnomos and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope you don't mind, I translated your message, as all posts here should be in English.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

From Google Translate:
Bună otosnomos și un călduros bun venit la tine de la toate personalul și moderatori. Sper că nu te superi, am tradus mesajul dvs., ca toate posturile de aici ar trebui să fie în limba engleză. Sunt sigur că vă veți bucura de ea aici și aștept cu nerăbdare să auzim vestea ta.

Bună, not very good at that game myself, but have you ruled out Common Firecrest - BirdForum Opus, Goldcrest - BirdForum Opus and Common Chiffchaff - BirdForum Opus. Eurasian Blue Tit - BirdForum Opus should be a bit different, although maybe you simply remembered it that way (I often mix up fieldmarks myself, and badly so). The chiffchaff is the least probable on size (Common Firecrest and Goldcrest are much smaller, much more similar to Blue Tit in that respect).
The bird still remains unidentified but there are blue tits (100% verified, as one literally came next to me) so Im guessing it was indeed a blue tit

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back