• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

iPhone spotting scope adapters (1 Viewer)

Jamiecasto71

United States
What is the best iPhone spotting scope adapter that doesn’t require you to remove the case everytime you use it. I have an iPhone 14pro max and a Swarovski sts 20-60 spotting scope. Also I have just an Apple case on the iPhone. Thank you!

I bought the Gosky cheapo off Amazon and it works OK. They all seem to have big flaws that make them terribly inconvenient, so I decided a $35 mistake is better than a $170 mistake. The alignment of the phone has to be so perfect that I think it would be hard to line it up exactly each time without the dedicated bulky case, which I'm unwilling to use. Also, I just saw that it has gone up to $55 since I bought it two weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back