• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa USA Sale (1 Viewer)

Bill Atwood

Supporter
United States
TSN 88 body & eyepiece is $500 off

TSN 55 is $400 off.

33mm and 44mm bins are discounted also.

Also looks like they've now knocked $250 off the 66 price.

Last edited:
What a coincidence...I've been looking at 50-60mm scopes lately. I'm more than a little apprehensive with a smaller objective than 66mm(the Kowa I have). A little traveling is in my future and I'd actually like to carry a scope with me.

I'm always happy to help others spend their $$$. Now that the 88 has 2 threaded mounting holes it's tempting me to give it another go. Having picked up a 66A and new Gitzo in December, going on a 3 week tour around SA in Feb and ordering a new PC to deal with new photo noise reduction software I really shouldn't. But it IS on sale. . .

Sounds like a great trip!

I've got the new 88...I like it but I don't use it that much. I use an S2 mostly. My 66mm Kowa is the 664M with the 30X eyepiece. It does a good job.
I bought a GT1545T anticipating this trip and that's what the 664 is on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back