• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Where premium quality meets exceptional value. ZEISS Conquest HDX.

New here (1 Viewer)

Hello, I'm an absolute novice to birding despite my marine biologist husband's & our daughter's interest. Sibley's and binoculars are in permanent residence on the table closest to the best window viewing. We're incredibly fortunate to live under the Atlantic Flyway just off the New Jersey coast. And we're sandwiched by the Pinelands National Forest, the Edwin B. Forsythe Wifelife Refuge and the Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve. The birding opportunities are incredible.
I'm looking forward to exploring and learning my new retirement hobby!

Hi Gabrielle and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Thank you Delia. I'm excited, too. We do need two pairs of binoculars (two overlapping trips), so I posted in the Binocular thread. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Gabrielle, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. I saw you posted in the binocular area, the folks over there love to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back