• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to Site (1 Viewer)

Colin007

United Kingdom
Hi to all, I have changed my photography to Nature the last 12 months and enjoying it, I live in the Black Country so any help getting to know places to visit have car can travel, I do have mobility issues so can only walk short distances, places with hides too.

Hi Colin and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. We have quite a few articles in our Opus section covering the area, and perhaps you would like to start with this Page which lists some in Staffordshire. If you have any bother navigating to find more in the region, do get back to me.

At the moment we only have one listed for West Midlands, so that category needs expanding I think. Maybe searching for your actual town in Opus might get you more ideas.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Colin007 and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back