• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon Z400 MM F/2.8 T/C S Lens on Z9 anyone..? (2 Viewers)

The BulbMogul

Been waiting for over a month and finally got the call my new 400MM Z lens has arrived and it is now OFD on the UPS Truck...! Really been lusting for this lens..

Well now I can guarantee you know absolutely diddly squat about photography. I own a Hasselblad X1Dii and an X2D and the focusing on both of them is absolutely pathetic. If it moves it’s the Z9 if it’s absolutely stationary then I’ll use the Hasselblads.

Your bragging and boasting about your gear is pathetic.

BTW the X1Dii is so much better than your original X1D.

Just did a search in the Gallery. Not a single pic by The BulbMogul. Never mind a BIF. Not with his fancy Hassi nor any other sooper-dooper-camera-cum-massive-lens-combo. Looks like a classic case of all hat - no cattle.

Well now I can guarantee you know absolutely diddly squat about photography. I own a Hasselblad X1Dii and an X2D and the focusing on both of them is absolutely pathetic. If it moves it’s the Z9 if it’s absolutely stationary then I’ll use the Hasselblads.

Your bragging and boasting about your gear is pathetic.

BTW the X1Dii is so much better than your original X1D.
He may or may not know diddly about photography, but I’d wager he could buy and sell you a few dozen times. By the way I don’t know what you’re referring to when you’re saying he’s bragging and boasting. The man is posting pictures of equipment like everybody else here.

He may or may not know diddly about photography, but I’d wager he could buy and sell you a few dozen times. By the way I don’t know what you’re referring to when you’re saying he’s bragging and boasting. The man is posting pictures of equipment like everybody else here.
The forum readily accepts that he is loaded, he’s mentioned that several times over so many posts in the Canon, Nikon and Watch forums. If the posting of pictures of his top of line extremely expense purchases over and over ad nauseum is not bragging and boasting I don’t know what is.

Good for him that he can afford it all but when there’s members that can barely scrape together enough to purchase an entry level camera it’s rather irritating to say the least.

The forum readily accepts that he is loaded, he’s mentioned that several times over so many posts in the Canon, Nikon and Watch forums. If the posting of pictures of his top of line extremely expense purchases over and over ad nauseum is not bragging and boasting I don’t know what is.

Good for him that he can afford it all but when there’s members that can barely scrape together enough to purchase an entry level camera it’s rather irritating to say the least.
Mike it may be irritating to you but many people here like to see great equipment, isn’t that part of a we discuss here each and every day. So is it just the price level of his equipment that disturbs you? Tell us Mike, what is ok with with you and not so irritating , so some of us that have expensive equipment won’t post it and hurt your sensibilities and a few other snowflakes. This is ridiculous, you don’t like it , hit the ignore button , that’s what it’s for. Nobody wants to hear anybody complain because they’re jealous.

No, we like to see great photos TAKEN with equipment.

Rob
What i have learned over the years is that the only ones asking to post pictures like that is others will want to compare there $500.00 Kit with someones $25,000.00 kit and that just cracks me up as i have to prove nothing to no one and that means nothing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back