• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon Z400 MM F/2.8 T/C S Lens on Z9 anyone..? (2 Viewers)

May I ask you The BulbMogul how does the Z 400/f2.8 built in teleconverter work; does it reduce the image quality much or is there a significant improvement if stopped down for example one f stop? Is autofocus speed affected by a noticeable amount?

Regards, Juhani
No idea what so ever as I would never use a outside converter

But your lens has a built in teleconverter and I asked how does it perform; does it degrade image quality and if, how much, and also, is af speed affected?

Regards, Juhani
no idea as lens is back in safe in USA and I am in Sri Lanka till the end of May.. sometime when i get back I will shoot a few SNAPS with it possibly..

That's not all your camera gear is it @The BulbMogul ???? I dream of any ONE of those Prime lenses!!!! Well, the 800mm actually :ROFLMAO: Tell me it's just a store room of gear waiting be sold on? :unsure:;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back