• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon Z400 MM F/2.8 T/C S Lens on Z9 anyone..? (3 Viewers)

Mike it may be irritating to you but many people here like to see great equipment, isn’t that part of a we discuss here each and every day. So is it just the price level of his equipment that disturbs you? Tell us Mike, what is ok with with you and not so irritating , so some of us that have expensive equipment won’t post it and hurt your sensibilities and a few other snowflakes. This is ridiculous, you don’t like it , hit the ignore button , that’s what it’s for. Nobody wants to hear anybody complain because they’re jealous.
Jealousy is certainly not why I find his “look at me I can afford so much gear that you can’t” posts irritating. I just find it uncouth that someone will go out of his way to rub peoples noses in the fact that he has money to burn and you lot do not.

Jealousy is certainly not why I find his “look at me I can afford so much gear that you can’t” posts irritating. I just find it uncouth that someone will go out of his way to rub peoples noses in the fact that he has money to burn and you lot do not.
Sure sounds like the definition of jealousy to me. There seems to be a lot of people here who also can’t afford thousand dollar Binoculars, should we refrain from posting pictures of our Noctivids, EL’s , NL’s etc. etc. because we’re not sure that it might irritate someone who can’t afford them. So I guess if we’re to follow your line of thinking, if somebody has a very expensive car they really shouldn’t pull up to the destination, they should park it around the block so they don’t seem uncouth and irritate anybody. Come on Mike, they guy showing off some fantastic equipment that many people would love to own, don’t be jealous be envious, it’s the motivator. isn’t it all relative to how much you’re willing to spend or can afford?

Hey Mike, have you posted any pictures of any of your equipment?

Bulb, I apologize. I suppose all that great gear going to waste just gets up my nose. You really should add the Hasselblad X2D to your collection though. Auto Focusing is terrible but the dynamic range and image quality is superb.

Bulb, I apologize. I suppose all that great gear going to waste just gets up my nose. You really should add the Hasselblad X2D to your collection though. Auto Focusing is terrible but the dynamic range and image quality is superb.
Mike, if that was a real apology I commend you for that humble and stand up turnaround. I understand when people show off some of their nice hobbies how some people can react. But it’s all good here, we can all spar a little bit and get on each other’s nerves once in a while (not me of course, ask anyone 🤣) but most all contribute in their own way to a wonderful website with a slew of great people with so many different levels of experience , and with some interesting personalties.

I’ll throw in my apology if I came off too defensive. 🙏🏼✌🏼.

Mike, you should not have apologized,if you look at his other thread and the way he's responded to others who have posted it shows exactly what he's up to,he seem a wicked one :unsure:

Mike, you should not have apologized,if you look at his other thread and the way he's responded to others who have posted it shows exactly what he's up to,he seem a wicked one :unsure:

Any more or less than you? Right Mike listen to Pattyduke, she’s on to something here, apologizing and getting along with people is not good, you should keep all that hate and jealousy all galled up inside.

This reminds me in a fashion about my other hobby.
People complaining about how expensive nice old cacti are and why should they be expected to pay that much for them?
I always say its dead easy just plant your chosen seed look after it well then try and survive along with your plants for 60 to 80 years, simple:eek::ROFLMAO:

May I ask you The BulbMogul how does the Z 400/f2.8 built in teleconverter work; does it reduce the image quality much or is there a significant improvement if stopped down for example one f stop? Is autofocus speed affected by a noticeable amount?

Regards, Juhani

The forum readily accepts that he is loaded, he’s mentioned that several times over so many posts in the Canon, Nikon and Watch forums. If the posting of pictures of his top of line extremely expense purchases over and over ad nauseum is not bragging and boasting I don’t know what is.

Good for him that he can afford it all but when there’s members that can barely scrape together enough to purchase an entry level camera it’s rather irritating to say the least.
Some of the lenses placed on a 2020 year planner,me thinks photoshop trickery being used to wind everyone up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back