• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nominate the extraordinary! (1 Viewer)

For the section called: The Best Accessory to Facilitate Binocular Observation While Playing the Guitar, I nominate the following invention. Remember those devices that allowed singer-songwriters to play the mouth-organ at the same time as the guitar? With only a little modification, one of these could hold a pair of binos and as the artist sang lines like 'Where do you go to, my lovely?' he/she could observe their loved one and find out!

Back to the land of dreams.......

Lee

Indeed a really nice read that article you linked Kevin, thanks. There is plenty left to be found in the world and luck favors patient, prepared observers.

Nomination for "Tag lines we wish we never thought up"
Manufacturer: Steiner
Tag line: Sports Auto Focus

For the section called: The Best Accessory to Facilitate Binocular Observation While Playing the Guitar, I nominate the following invention. Remember those devices that allowed singer-songwriters to play the mouth-organ at the same time as the guitar? With only a little modification, one of these could hold a pair of binos and as the artist sang lines like 'Where do you go to, my lovely?' he/she could observe their loved one and find out!

Back to the land of dreams.......

Lee

Something like this?

Attachments

• FAM7DM1ILGXJ3OM.LARGE.jpg
    FAM7DM1ILGXJ3OM.LARGE.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 51
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back