• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Olympus Ls12 - advice needed (1 Viewer)

Great news! Tx!
Do you use a windjammer and gun holder?
Can I get the wire from B&H as well?

Peter

Yes, when in the field I use the mike with a hand grip with a shockmount on it and the Sennheiser foam windjammer on the ME66. There are better wind jammers made however I prefer the Sennheiser foam one when hand holding the mic in the field for portable operations. Mostly I use mine for bird & frog sounds when in the field and simply do not go if there is much wind...

Yes, the Hosa Technoligy cables are sold by B&H, hoiwever a word of caution, they may try to sell you one with a transformer which is not necessary for the ME66/K6. You want the cable with the correct connectors and no transformer... I believe the Hosa part number is XVM-105F

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back