• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Places to try out bins in central MD? (2 Viewers)

Myrianna

United States
I'm looking to get my wife some binoculars to back-up her usual 8x42 Monarch HGs. Our search is for something lighter weight that doesn't comprise clarity and FOV significantly.

I'd like to take her somewhere that she can handle several options in person and see what she likes best. We live in Anne Arundel County (Crofton area) but could drive up to an hour in any direction to get to a brick & mortar shop.

I'm planning to see if the Bass Pro Shop at Arundel Mills has any smaller bin models on hand, and we'll check out Company Seven in Laurel but I would appreciate your recs for other places we can try bins in person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back