• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Question about Windows 10 (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
If I do not renew my Windows subscription will I still be able to use my Chrome. That's all I ever use anyway.

Thanks for your thoughts.

When you say Windows Subscription, what do you mean exactly? As far as I'm aware, W10 isn't on a subscription model anywhere in the world. Do you mean a Microsoft Office subscription? Chrome shouldn't be affected in any case.

Don't really know what you mean by "Windows Subscription"? Windows 10 is the operating system it comes either comes preinstalled on a new computer or you will have upgraded another Windows machine. In the domestic situation it is paid for in one sum up front (usually bundled in with the computer), businesses can buy licenses but only in bulk . Office 365 is a Microsoft product that is subscription based but that covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc

Chrome is Google product and free.

EDIT cross posted with above

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back