• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rahul Parekh Wildlife Art... (1 Viewer)

Rahul Parekh

Dear Friends,

Whenever I visiting this forum, I feel this is the true Wildlife Art. All the artists here draw & paint with so much love & passion. Proud of you all & respect your talent, skill & experience :t: |=)|.

Here are two miniature coloured pencil drawings that I created recently |=)|.

'Indian Robin', 5" x 2.5", Colour Pencil on Paper

img_mp_indianrobin_pnt.jpg

'Red-vented Bulbul', 5" x 2.5", Colour Pencil on Paper

img_mp_redvbulbul_pnt.jpg

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Last edited:
Hey Rahul, not seen you round these parts for a while. Nice to have you back with a couple of little gems.

Mike

Dear Friends,

Whenever I visiting this forum, I feel this is the true Wildlife Art. All the artists here draw & paint with so much love & passion. Proud of you all & respect your talent, skill & experience :t: |=)|.

What a nice compliment to everyone here Rahul, and quite true I think.

Thanks for showing your newest work. I like the fact that you're making them into full compositions. Keep it up and keep showing them to us.

Thank you so much Mike, Ken, Phil & Gaby for your warm welcome & kind words |=)|.

@Mike: So glad you loved the little gems & now on will regularly share my work on this forum & keep alive my thread with new works :t: |=)|.

@Ken: So lovely to know you loved these tiny compositions & appreciated my work & will show more works regularly |=)|.

Yes, all artists here are great inspirations & fill the atmosphere with positive vibes :bounce:. So much to learn from them. At the moment when I see you all artists' gorgeous works I feel jealous & envious :clap: & that inspire me to learn new & difficult tasks. I'm really weak in live sketching & would love to improve it seriously & will soon share my funny sketches here & will get some guidance to improve it :t:.

@Phil: Thank you Phil for your kind & warm welcome & will surely post more & more |=)|.

@Gaby: Nice to see you here to my friend |=)|.

Take care & with all best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Dear Friends,

Here is another quick painting that I created on 'Save the Forests' theme for conservation awareness |=)|.

'Today & Tomorrow - Time passing by...', 16" x 12.5", Acrylic on Canvas, Spotted Deer

Today_Tomorrow.jpg

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Dear Friends,

Here is another quick painting that I created on 'Save the Forests' theme for conservation awareness |=)|.

'Today & Tomorrow - Time passing by...', 16" x 12.5", Acrylic on Canvas, Spotted Deer

View attachment 351663

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Hope time doesn't pass by as you portray it Rahul but there's every reason to fear it. I always hope that the portrayal of birds by artists helps some people who weren't that interested in nature to pay a bit more attention to it and realize its value.

Thank you so much Ken, Ed, Paschalis & Collin for your kind and welcoming words |=)|.

@Ken: Indeed, this is depressing painting & me too never wish this painting be true ever! I completely agree with you that representation of birds in art form makes people think of Nature & pay serious attention towards her |=)|.

@Ed: Lovely to hear from you & thank you for warm greetings |=)|.

@Paschalis: Thank you for warm welcome & so glad to see you here. I'll share new works & hopefully more improved every time |=)|.

@Colleen: Thank you & so glad you enjoyed the composition |=)|.

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Last edited:
Wish you all my friends a very Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year. May this coming year brings lots of love, peace, success, joy & happiness in your life :eek:)).

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Last edited:
Wish you all my friends a very Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year. May this coming year brings lots of love, peace, success, joy & happiness in your life :eek:)).

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Hi Rahul,
I'm hopefully coming over to your 'neck 'o the woods' next January. Gujarat actually on a birding trip. My most wanted bird is Crab Plover, and I'm hoping I can capture them on paper. Are you familiar with the species?

All the best

Russ

Hi Rahul,
I'm hopefully coming over to your 'neck 'o the woods' next January. Gujarat actually on a birding trip. My most wanted bird is Crab Plover, and I'm hoping I can capture them on paper. Are you familiar with the species?

All the best

Russ

Hi Russ,

So lovely to hear you are visiting Gujarat this winter season. You are warmly welcome :). Your most wanted bird arrived in winter here in good numbers. In Gujarat, the most lovely place to find Crab Plover is Jamanagar (Narara Island, Pirotan Island, Marine NP & Other coastal regions). Other fantastic place for birding is Kutch (Bhadreshwar Coast, Mundra Coast, Mandvi). You can also visit Coastal region of Porbandar. It's very near to Jamnagar :).

I wish you all the best for your Carb Plover studies & you'll definitely find Crab Plovers easily here :).

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Last edited:
Dear Friends,

Visit here again after a long time but keep looking at your wonderful on field works & enjoying the beauty of nature through your art :). I must confess, I'm struggling a lot to create live sketching of birds!!! Will soon share my on field sketching :t:.

Meanwhile here are couple of my bird paintings. Hope you'll all enjoy it :).

'Only Me!', Eurasian Collard Dove, 12" x 18", Acrylic on Canvas

ECD_Rahul Parekh_cr.jpg

'Sizzling Summer', Indian Robin, 12" x 18", Acrylic on Canvas

Indian-Robin_cr.jpg

with all best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back