• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Robins nest (1 Viewer)

Paulmassino

United Kingdom
Hi all
I was having a move around of the motorbikes in my garden and noticed a pair of robins flying into the front of one of them, I also heard babies chirping I've backed off and will leave it undisturbed but am unsure what I could do to help.
I have come to your site for advice
Many thanks
Paul
Scotland UK

Attachments

• DSC_0440.JPG
    DSC_0440.JPG
    531.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi Paul and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Oh these robins... they'll nest anywhere we don't really want them to LOL. However, the best way to help them is to leave them alone really - hopefully you don't need to use the bike for a few weeks till the young have fledged?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope you will let us know how you and the Robins get on.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

It is illegal to interfere/move a nest which is being used, so hopefully you won't need the bike for a while. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back