• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Scythebill 'sp' (1 Viewer)

Andy Adcock

Worst person on Birdforum
Cyprus
I've just finished going through my entire list on Scythebill and I have a single, unresolved split or 'sp'. Can anyone tell me how to find it?

Last edited:
More details please. How do you know?
Niels
How do I know what, the unresolved split?

If you click on 'reports', it tells you how many species you seen and if there have been any splits which aren't automatically resolved through the racial information you have input, next to the number of species you've seen will be, in my case (1 'sp').

This means it's a species which has been split but, there isn't enough information for the programme to automatically 'resolve' it so I have to locate it to do so.

When in reports, click location and in the menu that appears, click the last option, see snip below
Niels
1711991269723.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back