• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Secret Bird II (1 Viewer)

Ok! this one should be tough because it is a poor quality image and an extreme closeup!

Attachments

• secret bird 3.jpg
    secret bird 3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 88
Ok! Ok! you guys are right it is a King Eider! ;) I hate to do this to you but my Grandma's computer will not let me upload images so I am changing my quiz back to its original format. I will post a clue in the morning and a clue at night, when the "secret bird" is solved I will start a new "secret bird". Unfortunatly I do not know foriegn birds very well so I am going to only do American Birds right now.:-C

(1) Uncommon in mature wet woods where it forages chiefly on the trunks and larger limbs of trees

Good Job bebirder! brown creeper is correct! here is the newest secret bird!

(1) Common in mature trees where it is usually found foraging in groups alongside woodpeckers, nuthatches, chickadees, ruby-crowned kinglets, and other woodland birds.

Good Job SP you are right it is golden-crowned kinglet! OK here is a hard one! You guys will not get this one on the first guess!

(1) Common in grassy fields and tallgrass prairies throughout the Central United States

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back