• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski atx 115? (1 Viewer)

Hello!
I've got the swarovski atx 115 and I would like to buy an adapter and a camera. Apart from birds I use it also for roe deers (low light and far away). Which adapter (and which camera) should I get? Swarovski tls apo 23" only?

Thank you!
Á.

Hello!
I've got the swarovski atx 115 and I would like to buy an adapter and a camera. Apart from birds I use it also for roe deers (low light and far away). Which adapter (and which camera) should I get? Swarovski tls apo 23" only?

Thank you!
Á.

How about getting the smartphone adapter? So you can try different smartphone that suit best with the scope. Swarovski has the Variable Photo Adapter (VPA) and also TLS APO 23 for mirrorless, APO 30 for crop camera and APO 43 for full frame format. These tools are good for digiscoping and I have got good results with it too.

For camera, Sony A7IV and Canon R5 are your best bet for the TLS APO adapter. But other cameras makers are good too as long you have good carbon tripod and video head and try to get as close as possible to the birds etc for sharper images/videos

Check this link from one of the member here Alpha Digiscoping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back