• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thanks for the join (1 Viewer)

bbondare

United States
Hello I'm from Michigan and came upon this sight after googling to try and find out if there is a bird that peeps at night. Have been reading several threads but couldn't listen to the recordings attached.

Hi bbondare and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I'm sorry you're having trouble listening to the recordings, I wonder if it's something to do with your security settings? Do you get an error message? If you could explain what happens someone here may be able to help you sort it out. Can you remember which thread the recordings were in, so we can take a look as well.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi bbondare and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I'm sorry you're having trouble listening to the recordings, I wonder if it's something to do with your security settings? Do you get an error message? If you could explain what happens someone here may be able to help you sort it out. Can you remember which thread the recordings were in, so we can take a look as well.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
I know with one, it appeared that the recording had been removed from the post. Another, was an issue with my phone and another I'll have to look into when I'm off from work. This looks like a great site and appreciate everyone's input!

I know with one, it appeared that the recording had been removed from the post. Another, was an issue with my phone and another I'll have to look into when I'm off from work. This looks like a great site and appreciate everyone's input!
OK look forward to getting an update on this.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back