• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The overflow Bug (1 Viewer)

Hubert

I was in Popowo Koscielne today, there are the meadows overflown by The Bug river.
cormorant 113
great white egret 1
ruff-6
mute swan-49
graylag goose-2
white-fronted goose-2
pintail-7
wigeon-35
shoveler 4
goosander 5 2m+3f
marsh harrier 3m+1f
crane 5
snipe 2
black tailed godwit 5
redshank 10
swallow
serin
hawfinch 2
tern Sterna sp.
It wasn't bad day, but it could be better.

What a good days birding there are some species that that some of our members in the UK are still waiting to see.

With these being some of the Birds you have already seen at your age, I would like to see what you have managed to see in 5 years time.

I'm not very good at English, have you meant that you want to see my life list?

Last edited:
Hubert,

I think Marmot meant what a lot of different birds you have seen already for your age and look forward to hearing of how many more you see in the next 5 years.

Well done I am a lot lot older than you and have not seen many of those birds yet.

Happy Birding

Ann

It is normall, polish birds are a little other than engilsh. I can say that I haven't seen many of birds, which are for you very common. :]

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back