• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Unknown bird song from Poland (1 Viewer)

JayFeatherPL

Poland
North-eastern Poland, 19th of March, 5 pm, the bird was in the garden with two feeders, one bird is obviously the marsh tit, but what is the first bird? It sounds like a willow tit, but is it really it?

Attachments

• 231104_0314.MP3
    257.8 KB
I didn't see the bird
I saw the marsh tit
It does help if you tell us these things at the outset. These are inevitably things that people will want to know (not to guess at) in order to understand what's on your recordings, so it would save time for you and for the people helping you if you describe these things in your opening post. I hope this helps.
Why do you think the '2nd song' wasn't made by the bird you were watching?

It does help if you tell us these things at the outset. These are inevitably things that people will want to know (not to guess at) in order to understand what's on your recordings, so it would save time for you and for the people helping you if you describe these things in your opening post. I hope this helps.
Why do you think the '2nd song' wasn't made by the bird you were watching?
Because I saw when the marsh tit's beak was opening

marsh tit can have a Willow Tit like 'seou-seou...' as aberrant/alternative song, it's just faster and a bit different pitched than in WT. So, both sounds are of Marsh Tit, indifferent if there were two or one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back