• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

White-tailed Eagle in Wales (1 Viewer)

I saw a report elsewhere that said the bird was positively not one of the IOW plastics (if it is a wandering Scottish bird then that to me is some considerable confirmation that the IOW project is unnecessary vanity as the Scottish population will be down here soon as.)

Could it have come from Ireland though?

John

I saw a report elsewhere that said the bird was positively not one of the IOW plastics (if it is a wandering Scottish bird then that to me is some considerable confirmation that the IOW project is unnecessary vanity as the Scottish population will be down here soon as.)

Could it have come from Ireland though?

John
Most likely Scottish polymer.

I strongly suspect our north Wales Hooded Crows have a western rather than northern origin, so I can easily see an Eagle doing likewise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back