• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Durability and reliability of Canon IS binoculars (1 Viewer)

Just want to jump in here and wish you a warm welcome from those of us on BirdForum!
hi again. have a sliver of signal now,
im just having a hard time with ebird. i live for a good bit of time NOT in cyberspace. so i cant really do the courses i signed up for and reporting bird sightings is difficult. and i wish they were more present in s.e. asia. that should come one of these days. really enjoy the sound id for the few birds that are in the pack. i have been recording sounds of the jungle for the past 25 yrs. will try to upload next time in in cyberspace.
khundick

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back