• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tripod and head info please (1 Viewer)

shrek48

Ok i went to my local (only) camera shop where i bought my camera and lens from. They have a Sirui n-3204x carbon fibre tripod for 190 uk pounds or 1900 chinese yuan, and a benro gimbal head for 220 uk or 2200 yuan.
Anyone have any experience or knowledge of these brands.
Thanks.

Sirui is a very high quality Chinese product. I have the 1204 tripod which I abused and tortured it and it's still holding up well, this is the 5th year I am using it. I also have the 3204 you mentioned, I use it with a jobu gimbal and it works very well and sturdy, it also converts to a monopod if need to. I have the older G series ballheads, those are not very good. If you are getting their ball head go for the K series.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back