• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hallo, thank you for having me. (1 Viewer)

gautamsrivastav

Hi, my name is gautam srivastava. I live in Greenwich CT and have just joined the forum. Had a few dollars in savings and decided to update my ageing Nikon 7x35 E. Thought it would be easy !!!! Have now bought and returned a few bins after running comps with my E's. Yesterday my new Zeiss 7x42 Bgats arrived. I spent 6 hours through the night looking at a dollar bill from 11 feet (in my room with the lights turned down) comparing them with my Es. The zeiss were marginally better if that. This morning I compared them looking at flowers. The Zeiss were better in color rendition but only marginally.
No ! I had not had one too many drinks.
Thought I'd join your party and and ask you knowledgable people the question before seeing a doctor.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers,
Gautam

Hi Gautam,
A warm welcome from all the BirdForum Moderators and Administration.You may want post your question in the Binoculars forum where I'm sure you'll get some answers.

Mark

Mark Bruce said:
Hi Gautam,
A warm welcome from all the BirdForum Moderators and Administration.You may want post your question in the Binoculars forum where I'm sure you'll get some answers.

Mark

Thanx Mark, I just did.
Cheers,
G

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back