• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

UK List - Indian Peafowl? (1 Viewer)

Harcourt Arboretum and neighbouring Nuneham Courtenay:-

https://www.obga.ox.ac.uk/visit-arboretum#collapse432561

The article seems a bit unconvincing but having done the Borehamwood Monk Parakeets and Ely Muscovy Ducks in the past, I fear that I'll let myself down again at some point soon........ 3:)

All the best

Shame on you, though of course I have done exactly the same ๐Ÿคฃ
Werenโ€™t we told that JNC, at the time, refused to allow Muscovy onto C, even though it met the criteria? I find it hard to believe that any species will ever get onto C again. Other than a ringed foreign bird onto C6

BH

I believe Muscovies and Monk Parakeets were both culled.

I suspect I'll go for the Peacocks in a few days as it looks like that will be my only tick of the spring..... ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best

BH

I believe Muscovies and Monk Parakeets were both culled.

I suspect I'll go for the Peacocks in a few days as it looks like that will be my only tick of the spring..... ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best

I had some free range birds near Livermere the other day. Guineafowl too, plus some other Guineafowl wandering in the road just round the corner from home.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back