• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sony a6000 and Swaro AT80 HD adapter? (1 Viewer)

jefflpowell

Looking for adapter options for Sony a6000 and Swaro AT80 HD with 20X-60X eyepiece.
Have successfully used Coolpix5000 with home made adapter for several years but would like to see how the a6000 compares.

Regards,
Jeff

Quality solution to Sony a6000 to Swarovski adapter

A quality solution to the problem of adapting my older Swarovski AT 80 HD with 20-60X eyepiece was provided by Paul at http://www.digiscopeadapter.com/home.html.

He quickly provided an adapter for a combination of scope and camera that he had not seen before. I mailed my 20-80X eyepiece to him so he could machine a custom adapter. He sent me an email confirming receipt in the morning, another email later that same day let me know he was done and the adapter was being shipped.

After several days of use I am pleased with it performance and quality.
Good job Paul.

Jeff Powell

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 198
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back