• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rattle in 10x42 EL SV (1 Viewer)

does that mean if the one you have doesn't rattle that there is something wrong with it????....cant have it both ways....its either supposed to rattle or not.....

A rattle...???!!! Sounds a lot like my old truck, which is ok for the old truck as it cost less than the Swarovski. :eat:

CG

I am surprised at the posts here. Swarovski is one of the top brands, and I find it hard to believe
they rattle. That is not good.

Jerry

I am surprised at the posts here. Swarovski is one of the top brands, and I find it hard to believe
they rattle. That is not good.

Jerry

I own the EL 10X50SV(2013) and 8X32SV(2015). Neither rattle and both have smooth focuses. Have handled all others (8.5X, 10X, 12X) in multiple situations over the past 2 years, None rattled or appeared to have any noticeable functioning issues!

Nothing's perfect, but in my experiences, the mechanical integrity of Swarovski bins Is Top Brand quality! :t: B :)

Ted

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back