• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best adapter for Leica Televid and Nikon CP4500 (1 Viewer)

Chris Monk

I'd be very grateful if members could let me know which adapter they've found to work best with the above combination.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Chris Monk said:
I'd be very grateful if members could let me know which adapter they've found to work best with the above combination.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Hi Chris

I use an SRB sleeve type adaptor. It is very similar to the Eagle eye and London Camera Exchange adaptors. I used to own a LCE one, I hated it and ended up chopping it up and adapting it! The SRB one is also only £35 that's right ONLY £35. It screws on to the filter thread and fits very snuggly over the eyepiece. It comes with 3 screws, though only one is needed (due to the excellent fit) and is finished in black. The general build quality is superb. Have a look at their website www.srbfilm.co.uk

Regards

Mark

M N Reeder said:
Hi Chris

I use an SRB sleeve type adaptor. It is very similar to the Eagle eye and London Camera Exchange adaptors. I used to own a LCE one, I hated it and ended up chopping it up and adapting it! The SRB one is also only £35 that's right ONLY £35. It screws on to the filter thread and fits very snuggly over the eyepiece. It comes with 3 screws, though only one is needed (due to the excellent fit) and is finished in black. The general build quality is superb. Have a look at their website www.srbfilm.co.uk

Regards

Mark

Thanks Mark I've had a look at the SRB web site and it looks very useful.

I'm hoping to buy a Nikon CP4500 tomorrow, all being well.

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back