• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best birding spot for waders in Denmark in October? (1 Viewer)

medaacek

Hello everybody,

please, can anybody help me with one single spot in Denmark that would be the best for watching and making pictures of birds (especially waders) in middle of October? I will spend there 3 days but Tipperne area that I chose originally is supposed to have quite few birds as the bird-hunting season in the area is on that time.
Thanks a lot for your tips!

Jiri

Hi Jiri,

In case you will be near Copenhagen I will recommend Ølsemagle Revle / Staunings Ø SW of Copenhagen, Klydesøen S of Copenhagen and Falsterbo in S Sweden (not far from Copenhagen.

Send me an e-mail and I will supply you with a map indicating the spots I mention.

Troels

Thanks a lot Troels, thats fantastic!!! Have to check those places. I will not make it this Autumn unfortunatelly but next year Spring or Autumn will be perfect!!!
Many thanks again and best regards from Jiri

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back