• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (5 Viewers)

Hi Paul - course I remember you. I spent ages trapsing up and down the washes for your poxy Shorelark. Seen one since so no probs.

Yes, sorry forgot you when doing my list - well I had to forget someone so at least you're part of an elite club!

Some of the BF usernames are too confusing for us oldies - they might even be people I know!

Cheers

Stu

Have been reading this thread with fascination and have decided to put my list in - Can't compete with some of you big-listers and still missing lots of easy ones but hey, who's rushing?

Stuart

You can add me if you like Stuart. We had a conversation way back at Rutland Water when you were desperate to see White-throated Needletail in the UK. (Still waiting, I don't think there's been one since?) And you let me look through your Swarovski 'scope at the Taiga Flycather before it was a tick, thanks, I'll say hello next time I see you.

Dave J

Two new BFers for me:

17)Sue P: who has become a friend, we go out a lot together now.
18)DunnoKev: a dark horse, you wouldn't believe what he does! (well you would but I'm not saying because he's a bit modest.)

Last edited:
126. Stranger
127. Jiminlondon.

Met both of them on the Pelagic Trip.

I have been told that Ali Safak from Turkey is on the forum but I can't find him under that name. Both Steve Lister and I stayed at his pension last so that would be another tick when I can find his user name.

John

46 Chris Sharpe (number two on my Neotropical list)
47 Stranger (a pelagic tick)
48 ozsafak

Steve

Last edited:
19)Zarac, another Sussex birder.

And on a brief visit to Norfolk I had the pleasure of being shown around Titchwell by
20) Postcard Peter...he's a star! and we bumped into
21)Nigel Blake and
22) Nigel Pye (briefly)

Last edited:
Just had a thought. Anyone going through the gates at Spurn Point in the summers of '89 and '90 can tick me as i was assistant warden (aka Carparking attendant!!) there then!!

Added two more today. One in Norfol at Holkham (John Raven) and one at Eldernel, Cambs (Timedrifter).

130. John Raven
131. Timedrifter

John

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back