• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (7 Viewers)

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts 19. Menzie 20. Craig Thomas 21. Johnny Mac, 22. Paul Hackett, 23 Ian Mckerchar, 24. Adrian Dancy, 25. Julian H 26. Rob Smallwood

27. Halftwo 28. Ste, former seen at Red Rocks and more impressively describing zigzags across the sands O'Dee, latter clinking rocks together!

Edit 29. MartinMcD (armchair)

Edit #2 30. Tanny - at Red Rocks

Last edited:
1. Salty - Leighton Moss - For Sue to buy his Leica APO77
2. postcardcv - Titchwell - enjoyable chat about cameras and lenses
3. Sandra (Taylor) - Farnham (Yorkshire) - on the Pacific Diver twitch
4. A bloke - forgot his name - Blakeney - Watching Red-backed Shrike 4/6/07
5. jpoyner - guiding me to some Scottish specialities - Oct 07

Hey - if "some bloke - I forgot his name" counts, I'm up to 200!

We chatted for ages and I'm just hoping I remember his name so I can put him on here - maybe he'll see it and tell me again.

Anyway, I'm on such a small number and it is my list, so I'm having him!

We chatted for ages and I'm just hoping I remember his name so I can put him on here - maybe he'll see it and tell me again.

Anyway, I'm on such a small number and it is my list, so I'm having him!

I remember seeing a couple of rockers, a small blonde girl and a guy with long dark black hair with lots of photographic gear walking around PF must have been you Rez. Anyway your on my list!

Unfortunately Jane I have dipped you at Red Rocks, last time I went I had to make do with a Blyth's warbler instead. ;)

1 Sav (birding partner in crime)
2 RezMole
3 Nick Patel
4 Judith Smith
5 Ian Mckerchar
6 Ian Woosey
7 Tom Mckinney
8 Shellduck
9 Sandra(Taylor) (waxwings at Bolton ASDA a couple of years back)

Also spoke to a friendly bloke at twitches twice, slim, scouse with distinctive hair going back and a mullet wonder if he's a member. Met other people who might be members aswell.

I am sure there must be others with pseudonyms etc.

Me too. If we're allowing that kind of serious rule slippage I'm having 'Bloke wearing a BF hat' at Titchwell last week and 'Bloke so nerdy he must have been a BF member' at Cley etc. ;)

Pretty sure i was stood next to you at the Turkestan Shrike in E Yorks, same day as the Brown Flycatcher, but as you couldnt Id me in the field you cant tick me!!!!!!;)

Sylvia.:king:

I remember seeing a couple of rockers, a small blonde girl and a guy with long dark black hair with lots of photographic gear walking around PF must have been you Rez.

Yep - we were the small blonde girl and a guy with long dark black hair with lots of photographic gear. List now reads - and no dodgy ones now!

4. Steven Astley - Blakeney - Watching Red-backed Shrike 4/6/07

Pretty sure i was stood next to you at the Turkestan Shrike in E Yorks, same day as the Brown Flycatcher, but as you couldnt Id me in the field you cant tick me!!!!!!;)

Sylvia.:king:

Did I speak to you? I can't tick you unless I did. But if I did then I remember you and I can add you as an armchair tick. I only spoke to one person there.

Yep - we were the small blonde girl and a guy with long dark black hair with lots of photographic gear. List now reads - and no dodgy ones now!

4. Steven Astley - Blakeney - Watching Red-backed Shrike 4/6/07

Sorry my fault, shouldn't have quoted you I am not the Blakeney chap. I think I have seen you wandering around Pennington Flash. I think I said hi so I can include you by HE2 O U rules.

Did I speak to you? I can't tick you unless I did. But if I did then I remember you and I can add you as an armchair tick. I only spoke to one person there.

Sorry i cant remember!!!!

I remember talking to a photographer who told me it was a 4th for Britain.

I was digi-scoping with a hand held Fuji F30 and Leica Scope, then i used my posh Nokia N95 Mobile phone to get some shots if that helps o:D

Sylvia

Sorry my fault, shouldn't have quoted you I am not the Blakeney chap. I think I have seen you wandering around Pennington Flash. I think I said hi so I can include you by HE2 O U rules.

I think you are correct - Possibly bumped into you when the black and arctic terns were around with the commons earlier this year at Pennington. Now I'm stuck with not being able to remember the guy at Blakeney!

Sorry i cant remember!!!!

I remember talking to a photographer who told me it was a 4th for Britain.

I was digi-scoping with a hand held Fuji F30 and Leica Scope, then i used my posh Nokia N95 Mobile phone to get some shots if that helps o:D

Sylvia

This made me laugh out loud. As if I was going to remember anyone by their camera equipment! :)

What do you look like?

As my name suggests long flowing victorian dress, umberella, bonnet8-P

No seriously six foot bloke,grey hooded top, faded baseball cap, you were stood infront of me i think. I recognised Will Bowell and put 2 and 2 togather thats how i got my Bf Tick if i kept a BF list!!!!!!!!;)

Sylvia (Phill)

As my name suggests long flowing victorian dress, umberella, bonnet8-P

No seriously six foot bloke,grey hooded top, faded baseball cap, you were stood infront of me i think. I recognised Will Bowell and put 2 and 2 togather thats how i got my Bf Tick if i kept a BF list!!!!!!!!;)

Sylvia (Phill)

Looks like I missed you then. The only person I remember was a bloke standing to my left who I had a brief conversation with.

And, even though you id'ed me you can't tick me either since you didn't speak to me. So next time, say Hi! :)

Looks like I missed you then. The only person I remember was a bloke standing to my left who I had a brief conversation with.

And, even though you id'ed me you can't tick me either since you didn't speak to me. So next time, say Hi! :)

Heres a photo so you recognise me next time!!!!!:eek!:

The photo is of me on the Isle of May after sucessfully ticking Calandra Lark B :)

I like to keep myself elusive and be a mega tick hence the hidden face 3:)

Next time i will introduce myself.

Lets hpe there is something worth going for soon to tempt me out;)

Good birding and keep ticking!!!!

(Sylvia)Phill.

Attachments

• BF Tick.JPG
    BF Tick.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 118
Heres a photo so you recognise me next time!!!!!:eek!:

The photo is of me on the Isle of May after sucessfully ticking Calandra Lark B :)

I like to keep myself elusive and be a mega tick hence the hidden face 3:)

Next time i will introduce myself.

Lets hpe there is something worth going for soon to tempt me out;)

Good birding and keep ticking!!!!

(Sylvia)Phill.

Please promise you will wear that to all your future twitches. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back