• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (1 Viewer)

Out at the Wallcreeper site near Boulogne.

140. John Cantelo

I noticed that I had put Steve Seal on as 138 when he should have been 139. Doh!!

John

I have just found out that I met up with another BF birder whilst on the Ultimate Pelagic last year so a belated addition to my list.

141. Bedfontbirder

John

Well I have just updated my BF 200 spreadsheet and it looks like I must have missed one name out on this thread, as my list shows 142 not 141. I have checked to see if there are any duplications but there aren't any so my current total is 142.

John

Well I have just updated my BF 200 spreadsheet and it looks like I must have missed one name out on this thread, as my list shows 142 not 141. I have checked to see if there are any duplications but there aren't any so my current total is 142.

John

you have a spreadsheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my list has stalled of late! I may have to wander to Minsmere to tick a few of you.

Last edited:
I was in Cleveland today and met up with an old friend, IanF who in turn introduced me to DaveB.

143. DaveB

John

Everyone seems to be getting way ahead of me - here's hoping I clean up at Minsmeet. Anyone know if Richard Porter is a member so I can tick him too?

I don't think so I'm afraid, I'll ask when I next see him...

two more for me recently:

95. woodchatshrike
96. davem

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back