• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Book coming out soon (1 Viewer)

halftwo

Wird Batcher
I know I will enjoy it, I loved your beautifully written Hobby posts. Things are pretty good--wish we could go and spend time on Peregrine. Like many others, I'm covided out.
Yes, me too.

I'm on leave these two weeks, I should be away somewhere. Instead stuck in grey grey England.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
I've got my copy already Richard. The shop phone me earlier and said it had come in!!

Looking good from just a quick flick through!!

Thanks lad

halftwo

Wird Batcher
I've got my copy already Richard. The shop phone me earlier and said it had come in!!

Thanks lad
Brilliant, Delia - you're the first to get a copy via a bookshop that I know of! Four days early! Congratulations

delia todd

Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland

Thanks lad
Yeah... took me by surprise ... and them! They'd been told the 4 December for delivery. It's lovely bedtime reading.

I knew I was right to support the local shops! ;)

SueO

I have a notice on my amazon order that they will email when they have a delivery date. Nothing heard yet. It will be a nice Christmas present.

3Italianbirders

Supporter
Italy
Available in 5 days through my usual online bookshop (small town, no bookshops) here in Italy! Fantastic!

Attachments

• razor.jpeg
    razor.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 7

delia todd

Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Gosh!! Am I still the only one able to enjoy the delights of this book?

I KNOW everyone here will love it Richard.

SueO

Got my book! Damn, where are the pictures? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Congratulations H! I wish I had some birder friends to order for; it would make an outstanding Christmas present. It's dinner time, so will read some tomorrow. I drive a friend to dialysis, so it will be a perfect time to escape through reading while waiting.

Last edited:

Kits

Picture Picker
It was one of my Christmas presents.

A brilliant publication of your beautifully crafted word pictures which are a joy to read.

Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread