• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Choughs to be (re)introduced to Kent (1 Viewer)

Alas... no icecream :ROFLMAO: my mum is, in the best way possible, a germphobic- and she doubts they clean their icecream machines or wash their hands, which is reasonable. Aaannyhooo, this is getting off topic, but I'm still quite glad their being introduced, we don't want them going extinct in the British Isles.

Alas... no icecream :ROFLMAO: my mum is, in the best way possible, a germphobic- and she doubts they clean their icecream machines or wash their hands, which is reasonable. Aaannyhooo, this is getting off topic, but I'm still quite glad their being introduced, we don't want them going extinct in the British Isles.
Your mum needs to learn about building immune systems. And buy icecream!

John

I was beaten to naming and giving the example of Cirl Bunting, a species now restricted to and "managed" to some suitable coastal valleys yet it was a breeding native species in many Southern and Home counties..... I too would rather see funds channelled into habitat aquirement but the bigger picture is far more important. Good luck to the scheme though.
Interesting footnote in that the Cornish reintroduction failed, how come?
It didn’t Record-breaking year for Cornish Choughs - Cornwall Birds (CBWPS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back