• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

cliffm (1 Viewer)

cliffm

I am new to the forum and i am interested in bird photography. I am a novice and looking into digiscoping. i currently on a canon g5 and a canon digital rebel and am looking to gather information in these forums. I have been impressed by the amount of knowledge I have seen so far and look forward to finding out a way to set up my system. best. cliff mascitelli

Warm welcome to the Birdforum from this part of the World.This forum has the best people with bird knowldge and are the most helpful people. B :)

Last edited:
Welcome from Devon

B :) Welcome to Birdforum from Devon u should find all u want on the digiscoping section I have just started to digiscope and find it great fun all the best Chris. B :)

Welcome to Birdforum Cliff, on behalf of the moderators and staff here.

I'm sure someone has already posted plenty of interesting pieces for budding digiscopers; take your time reading through them and ask questions if you're not sure.

Looking forward to seeing some of your results in the Gallery too - you must have some interesting species to 'shoot' over there ;)!

Cheers,

Andy.

Andrew Rowlands said:
Welcome to Birdforum Cliff, on behalf of the moderators and staff here.

I'm sure someone has already posted plenty of interesting pieces for budding digiscopers; take your time reading through them and ask questions if you're not sure.

Looking forward to seeing some of your results in the Gallery too - you must have some interesting species to 'shoot' over there ;)!

Cheers,

Andy.

Andy, i live ona bueatiful lake in SW Virginia and take a lot of good photos but cant seem to get close enough> some of the shots i take from my boat and some at my feeders Ect. I am looking forward to learning more about digiscoping, Cliff

cliffm said:
... some of the shots i take from my boat and some at my feeders Ect. I am looking forward to learning more about digiscoping ...
Hmm, digiscoping from a boat - you may be able to write a few articles about that soon Cliff ... ;)

Andy.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back