• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping with APO system Swarovski (1 Viewer)

RobKempers

Netherlands
When using an APO system from Swarovski, the image is smaller than when you look through the telescope without the adapter. How is this possible ?

When using an APO system from Swarovski, the image is smaller than when you look through the telescope without the adapter. How is this possible ?
I tested my TLS APO 43 with full frame camera, I didn't see any difference between image with and without the APO

What I noticed, with the APO, it magnifies a bit approximately at 0.5x

I tested my TLS APO 43 with full frame camera, I didn't see any difference between image with and without the APO

What I noticed, with the APO, it magnifies a bit approximately at 0.5x
Strange that you can't see the difference. It could have something to do with just too little focal length, so with an APO 43 on full frame you see slightly less than you see without APO, after all we view with approximately 50mm focal length.
See pictures, the first photo is as I see it without APO and the second photo with APO43 and full frame.

Attachments

• verschil in brandpunt-3.jpg
    verschil in brandpunt-3.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 9
  • verschil in brandpunt-4.jpg
    verschil in brandpunt-4.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back