• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

great service (1 Viewer)

doozer

I find in life too many people are quick to complain on line but slow to complement.
I would like to take this moment to thank Opticron for some first class customer service.
I bought my Imagic TGA WP 8 x 42's nearly three years ago and due to what I would like to call wear and tear but was actually USE and ABUSE on my behalf they were no longer giving the crisp image they were originally giving.
I returned to the UK for a couple of weeks and so thought I would send them to Luton to get a quote on repair. The Binoculars were returned within a week fully repaired with no charge.
Again the bin's were in no way faulty through build quality and so again I would like to say great service all around.

I would highly recommend them anyway as I also have a scope by them and for the money you really can't go wrong.

Doozer

I'm also happy with the service from Opticron. Have a SR.GA that had "a screw loose". Got them repaired at no cost in just a week, if I remember correctly.:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back