• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello, also from the Netherlands (1 Viewer)

Marjos

Netherlands
Hi, hello to you all, my name is Marjos and in search of things to teach my kid about nature (schools covid-closed) I discovered the beauty of also my local birds ; so now I am hooked!
In the process of making my gear 'better' I wanted to swap my tripod head, and ended up here: https://www.birdforum.net/threads/how-to-remove-manfrotto-128-rc-tripod-head.103927/. . It immediately inspired to register for the forum, I love some sound engineering advice and BFFI, so I figured this could be a place with likeminded people. Kindest regards from the Northside of cloggycountry, Marjos

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope you enjoy your visits. Cloggycountry made me chuckle!

Hi Marjos and a warm welcome from me too.

cloggycountry
LOL I love that Marjos.... I'm, of course, from the land of Haggis and Nessie!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi Marjos and a warm welcome from me too.

LOL I love that Marjos.... I'm, of course, from the land of Haggis and Nessie!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.
Thanks, I love the Nessie, Haggis I only vaguely remember due to co-medicationđŸ˜‡, next time I come over I bring the scope now.. searching for bluebirds with a white cross.

Welkom, Marjos. Goed dat je je kinderen wat mee geeft van de natuur. Sorry, guys. A bit of Dutch.
ja, tis zo voor de hand liggend, snap niet ik dit al niet jaren eerder 'ontdekte' , enfin.. better late than never (switching back to the common-language here, next to bird language)

It doesn't take much to become a bird nerd ;)

Hi there and a warm welcome to you(y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi and welcome to the forum. When the bird bug hits it usually hits hard and lasts the rest of your life.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back