• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

songbird6666

Hi everyone, I just joined last night, and am looking forward to joining in on a regular basis. I have been computing for almost a year, so am still learning all the time. My avatar is a picture of the head of my pekin bantam cockerel, Diddy. He is 4 years old, and have known him since he was an egg! I have kept various bantams and chickens over the past 9 years ,but only have him and two hens now. I also have an aviary with budgies and cockatiels. My main hobby is watching garden and woodland birds, and spend a fortune on feeding the hundreds that visit my rural garden here in Wales, mainly at the moment, its starlings and house sparrows, but lots of chaffinches, greenfinches, collared doves, rooks, jackdaws, tits (4 types) and siskins.

Hi there, nice to have you along. May I ask, are you near Red Kite country in Wales ? As you can see from the Members Notice Board forum, I am looking for accomodation for a group of birders in Red Kite country for May, and I wondered if you knew of anywhere that might be suitable, Please mail me if you Do.

TIA

Tony

Welcome to the Forum, Songbird,

Look forward to reading your posts from your secluded little part of Wales. Hope, too, to get some pictures of those woodland birds of yours.

:t:

Welcome songbird - and a lovely name you have chosen as well. I envy you your garden birds. It must be wonderful to wake up in the morning, pull open your curtains and witness so many birds in your garden.

I hope you enjoy taking part in this forum. You will find a mine of information here and any question you feel like asking, ask away. There are enough members in here to cover virtually all subjects and answers will be readily given.

Enjoy!!

Tony

I have given you an answer regarding accomodation in Red Kite country in the Members Notice Board forum.

Welcome Songbird. Have visited Wales (many years ago), what a beautiful country. Look forward to hearing more about your birds.

Hi Songbird, I'm new here myself so don't know much about the site but it seems interesting and I'm sure we'll soon become regulars here.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back