• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Large raptor over Kings Lynn (1 Viewer)

Robert_Scanlon

One of my neighbors took some shots of a large raptor being mobbed by gulls as it flew overhead yesterday (I assume it was yesterday anyway).

Any ideas?

(there are a few other photos which I can post if required, but this is about the best one)

Attachments

• IMG_0155-001.JPG
    IMG_0155-001.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
I'll post the rest of the photos, it looks very unkite-like in one or two of those...?

fingers crossed this works

Attachments

• IMG_3409.JPG
    IMG_3409.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_3411.JPG
    IMG_3411.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_3412.JPG
    IMG_3412.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_3413.JPG
    IMG_3413.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 204
well on one or two of these pictures you can make out something sticking out from the bill and that to me is a small kind of propeller has i can make out more than one along with the rigid straight body perhaps good in what it does but is far from looking the real thing thou certainly fooled your neibour I BET.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back